Thursday, January 8, 2015

Forever by Amanda Rivera

~Forever~
I was nervous, at this moment I am getting ready for my first blind date. I've been single for a few months now, no time to get out and mingle. My mom came to me the other night telling me her co-worker Monica, had a son around my age who's also single. Monica is a nice lady, but she has something odd about her, her skin is always ice cold, and she has these eyes that tend to change color. But nevertheless, she's a nice woman who is one of my moms friends, so I try and forget about it. I agreed to go on the date, I look myself in the mirror again to check my dress and hair, when I hear the doorbell ring, I run to the door, stop and take a deep breath. I open the door and see a handsome man on the other side, he smiles and I almost swoon. 

"Hello love" He says. "My name is Jason, and yours is Rebecca, I assume"
"Y-yes" I responded. I clear my throat and repeat "Yes, my name is Rebecca, it's nice to meet you" 
He grins and goes for my hand. "Are you ready to go?" I smile and Grab my coat and handbag. "Yes" I responded and grabbed his hand. 
The night was amazing, Jason is a sweet guy and tells great stories. He told me about where he grew up, and stories about his family. I told him about my job and my family and my aspirations In life, he listened intently and I loved it. 
Days went by and we continuously went on dates together, I was happy. Something I noticed though, like his mother, his skin was ice cold and his eyes changed colors too. But he liked me and I liked him so I let it slide. 

After months of being together, I finally decided to stay over his house one night, he made dinner and we sat on the couch watching a movie just enjoying each others company. He started to tickle me and I fell back onto the couch thrashing my legs while laughing. He smiled from on top of me and finally stopped, he put his head in the crook of my neck and kissed it, he came back up and looked me into the eyes and whispered "you are so beautiful, It's only been a few months but I want to be with you forever, and I plan on it". He put his head back to my neck and suddenly I felt an intense pain in my neck and screamed, he looked at me and I noticed his eyes were a deep red and he had fangs sticking out, my vision started to blur and I felt sleepy. Before I passed out, I heard him whisper one word...


"Forever" 

No comments:

Post a Comment