Wednesday, March 18, 2015

See me -Amanda Rivera

Catching him in bed with her wasn't what I expected to come home too, both fast asleep in our bed, but I didn't hold it against him. 
I stand there in the closet watching, waiting till they wake up to see what happens, he awakes first and freaks when he sees her and immediately wakes her up, screaming to 'Get out!' She scurries to get her clothes on and leaves and he begins to cry. The guilt has set in, but he was too drunk last night and saw your face the entire night. 
I slowly walk out into the room and ghost my hand through his hair, he tenses but he has no idea. For I am dead, have been for a year now. He still hasn't moved on, but I've been here on the side lines watching my true love date other girls but I can't let my selfish ways get ahead of me. 
A week goes by and I return to the house and find something horrifying, I see the man that I love down a bottle of pills in less than a minute then collapse on the floor. I scream and go to save him but there's no use, he's gone. I sob and run my fingers through his hair when I felt a tap on my shoulder, and he has a huge smile on his face, a small smile on mine with tears dripping down. 

He can finally see me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment